Seminar: Vision-fulfilling Biblical Principles
- Overview of Hope Seminars
- Introduction and Background
- Detailed review of Seminar topic
- Case Study
OUR VISION: KNOWING WHAT TO DO PER TIME. “And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.” 1 Chronicles 12:32
OUR MANDATE: TEACHING EVERYWHERE THE PRECEPTS OF GOD. “And they taught in Judah, and had the book of the law of the Lord with them, and went about throughout all the cities of Judah, and taught the people.” 2 Chronicles 17:9
OUR AIM: GROWING AND RAISING PEOPLE OF UNDERSTANDING. “Counsel in the heart of man is like deep water; but a man of understanding will draw it out”. Proverbs 20:5
- INTRODUCTION AND BACKGROUND
WHAT IS A VISION?
WHY IS VISION IMPORTANT?
WHAT CAN YOUR VISION DO?
WHAT YOUR VISION INVOLVES?
- NECESSITY OF A REAL VISION.
- THE ABILITY TO SEE - AWARENESS
- THE FAITH TO BELIEVE - ATTITUDE
- THE COURAGE TO DO - ACTION
BIBLICAL VISION-FULFILLING PRINCIPLES
- A CLEAR PURPOSE
- A CLEAR POTENTIAL
- A CLEAR PLAN
- A CLEAR PASSION
- A CLEAR PROCESS
- A CLEAR POSITION
1. A CLEAR PURPOSE
- “What is it that I want out of life?” (Write it down)
- What “things” are distracting you from the “real business” of your life?
2. A CLEAR POTENTIAL
- Take a “virtual tour” of your dream. Imagine all the details of the completed vision.
- Let God know where you want to go.
- Ask Him to enable you take your idea from “dream” stage to full fledged reality.
- Determine how you can begin to “plant the seed” of your vision today.
3. A CLEAR PLAN
- After you know the answers to: Who am I? and Where am I going?
- Develop a blueprint for your vision.
- Start thinking about where you want to be in one, five, ten, twenty, thirty years from now.
- Write down your ideas and continue to think and pray about them.
- Write the “specifics” of your plan.
4. A CLEAR PASSION
- Ask yourself:
- How hungry am I for my vision? How much do I really want what I’m pressing toward?
- What evidence of “passion” for vision do I see in my life?
- Do I generally tend to “give up” the first time I fail?
- Sight is a function of the eyes, while vision is a function of the heart.
- Vision sees things as they could be, instead of how they are currently.
5. A CLEAR PROCESS
- POWER OF OTHERS - INFLUENCES
- PROVISION OF VISION – RESOURSES
- PERSISTENCE OF VISION – COMMITMENT
- PATIENCE OF VISION - FULFILMENT
6. A CLEAR POSITION
- Stay connected to the source of all Visions
- Establish a daily prayer time with God
- Commit every areas of your plan to Him in prayer. (Be honest with Him about how you are feeling and allow Him to strengthen, sustain and encourage you through His presence and His Word)
7. SEVEN “HOPEFUL” PILLARS OF VISION FROM HABAKUK 2:1-4
- The principle of Documentation - Write the vision
- The principle of Simplification - Make it plain
- The principle of Shared vision - Given it to the heralds
- The principle of Participation - Let them run with it
- The principle of Timing - An appointed time
- The principle of Patience - Wait for it
- The principle of Faith - It will certainly come
CASE STUDY: NEHEMIAH
- Purpose – 2:5; 2:10
- Potential – 2:10
- Plan – 2:17
- Passion: 2:18,20b
- Process: 4:6
- Position: 4:14
- God ordained visions are always too big for us to handle
- The “what” of the vision, always precedes the “how” of it
- What God originates, He orchestrates
- Visions never become reality until you make a move.
- Don’t confuse your plans with God’s vision
HOPE SEMINARS - TOPICS
- Biblical Power of Vision and Strategic Planning.
- Biblical Prosperity.
- Money Management & Budgeting for the Christian family.
- Principles for Godly & effective Leadership.
- Secrets to Abundance in Famine.
- Transition Management
- Vision-fulfilling Biblical Principles